PTE Writing Tips To Improve The Essay Score
Have you ever taken any PTE test? Do you have any idea about the Proper PTE Writing tips when you are doing the PTE preparation? We have listed the writing tips for your PTE exam preparation. Follow the tips to improve your PTE writing score.
Clever Tips To Increase the PTE Writing Score
Follow these tips to pass in the PTE test with the flying colors and get the good scores in the written test. Make sure to implement the tips and you will feel the difference in the results.
- Don’t oversee the instructions written on the writing test, for example, don’t exceed the word count. If you have the limit of 200-300 words, don’t write more then that.
- You must read the topic of the essay carefully and then start writing. Don’t hassle in writing the essay.
- Make sure to write the essay in the formal language. The informal language will let your score down.
- Avoid using the bullet points. Make sure to write the paragraphs.
- Paragraphs must be concise and to the point.
- You must avoid slang.
- Use the correct phrases in the paragraphs.
- Show varieties of the basic, compound and complex sentences
- Be cautious with the grammar, for instance, tenses, plural. etc
- Make certain to use the correct spellings.
- Don’t use capital letters every now or then. Just use them in at the start of the sentence and the first letter of the name and so on.
- Use the correct punctuation for the better score.
- Give a relevant example to explain your point.
- Don’t use too many examples in one paragraph, it will look messy.
- Continuously go through 2-3 minutes to check the exposition in the wake of finishing it
- Check for all the mistakes that you used to make while rehearsing particularly spelling blunders.
Make sure to apply these tips and for the further preparation, join PTE Course Dubai at any institute for the better PTE exam preparation.
TIPS TO IMPROVE SCORE IN WRITTEN TEXT
If you want to improve the writing score, you may take any PTE Course or you can join any institute for the PTE Exam Preparation in Dubai. In addition to that, you can just go through the tips below and revise the course for the PTE exam preparation.
- Word limit is an important factor in written tasks, you must read the instructions carefully before starting your written exam.
- Write in just 1 sentence. Don’t drag the sentences, they should e short and concise.
- If you are writing complex sentences, you must use them wisely and the vocabulary must be decent. Utilize complex sentences shrewdly.
- Grammar is an important factor in writing paragraphs. Utilize the connectors suitably.
- Don’t move out of the context and stay attached to the related context.
- When the paragraph is completed, you must cross-check the word count.
We wish you good luck with your PTE test and hope that you get a good score in the test. You can join the PTE course Dubai for the PTE preparation. But if for any reason you are no able to join the institution you can follow the tips for the PTE exam preparation. …